Earlier this year, my normally clear skin started FREAKING OUT, and I had no clue what the cause was or how to fix it. I started making adjustments to my diet, skincare, workouts, everything! The only thing that seemed to make a difference was my zapper! What's a "zapper?" A high frequency skin wand! I'm obsessed. This isn't sponsored, of course, but I had to share what's working for me because I know so many of you struggle with deep acne that you can't seem to get rid of.
Now that I'm a zapping pro, I have "zapped" multiple people. I bought my zapper on Amazon prime day a few months ago and I've been obsessed with it ever since! When I went to Spain, I didn't bring it with me, and I could tell a difference that 9 days without it made! I've been using it every night as part of my skincare routine. I use it as a spot treatment on stubborn areas where I get repeat acne.
I finally determined that my hormones were changing and so was my skin and I was just going to have to deal! Now that I've leveled out a bit, I've settled on a few new products that's I've been using since late July and am loving! In the past, I have purchased expensive skin care products but was afraid to use them because they were so pricey and I didn't want to waste them. Not anymore! I told myself that if I was going to spend money on skincare, then I was going to use it- I just had to replenish my Dr. Dennis Gross moisturizer and that makes me so happy because I'm actually using it!
Here is the lineup left to right of what I'm currently using on my skin!
- Use morning and night. I love that it's not too harsh and doesn't dry out my skin!
- I use these about once a week to refresh my skin. It's a two-step light chemical peel.
- I've used this before and noticed a difference when I stopped! This is a serum that you use at the beginning of your nighttime routine, before your moisturizer.
- This is the good stuff! I didn't replenish this for a couple months after I ran out....what was I waiting for?! So happy to have it back in my life!
- I ordered dark spot lightener because my face was struggling to heal after all of my breakouts! I use it twice a day and it's helping get rid of scars!
- I'm lovinggg this cream! I first tried a sample of it and really liked it. I've already finished my first jar, and just replenished! It also brightens a little bit once you put it on, which I love! Who doesn't need a little extra glow?!
- I've used this oil for a while and love it because it's not too oily! (lol) It's a really light weight and I usually just use it at night on top of everything else, but if I need a little extra help in the morning, I'll add a little under my makeup.
- I finally ordered an eye mask for those mornings where I'm able to/trying to sleep in but it gets so bright in my room, so I had to try this!! It's definitely a cheaper alternative than blackout shades, annnd kind of makes me feel like I'm on vacation at a fancy resorts. Here for it!
- THE miracle product that I'm obsessed with! The "zapper." I use it every night before bed! After washing my face, I apply my serum, then use my zapper, then my eye cream, moisturizer, and face oil. This is the one product that I cannot recommend enough! If you're on the fence and you've tried everything else, just do it! I was hesitant, but was out of options, so I just went for it, and I'm so glad I did! And hey, Prime shipping, so why not.
I hope my skincare routine lineup gives you some fresh ideas of products to try and incorporate into your skincare routine! It's always a process to transition into new routines and new products, but these are what I've been using consistently for 3 months now, so I had to share!