Happy Easter! I love celebrating Easter and grew up with Easter baskets every year! I know Easter is about the resurrection, but it's still fun to surprise family and friends with an easy gift basket. These baskets are a mix of items that I ordered online from Foxtrot, Target, Anthropologie, and what I had on-hand at home!
This year is a little different with the current COVID pandemic and being quarantined at home, but I'm excited to maintain a little normalcy by gifting some sweet baskets to my friends! Easter baskets are so easy to customize and turn into a theme- I chose to do a Charcuterie Basket, a Classic Sweets Basket, and a Self Care Basket. All of these are meant to be "adult easter baskets" but could easily be edited to be kid-friendly!
I ordered these wire baskets online and I had the pink one at home already! Fill with "grass," tissue paper, or raffia and you're ready to add your items!
Self Care Basket
A pampering basket is always appreciated and can be adjusted to please anyone!
Items to include:
- candle (I ordered this one from Foxtrot and it's called "cancelled plans"...how appropriate! I also love this one from Anthro)
- facial spray (this one is Mario Badescu and so good!)
- eye masks (this one is Patchology and has other varieties available)
- monogrammed mug (this one is from Anthropologie)...anytime you gift a mug, it's definitely an opportunity to fill it with something yummy!
I think this one is my favorite! I love how this basket turned out even though...I forgot the meat! I meant to order a little prosciutto for this basket, but oh well! Still fun!
This basket is the easiest- bread, cheese, some wine or a Champagne split, and done! I added a cute chocolate, of course, but you could really include any other fun food items like jams, honey, fancy butter, etc. Most of these items are from Foxtrot, and they usually deliver in under an hour, so it comes in handy! Between picking up my other items from curbside pickup, and the Foxtrot delivery, these were the most convenient Easter baskets I've ever made!
Classic Sweets Basket
Well, I don't know if I can call this a "classic" since it doesn't include a chocolate Easter bunny, but I love how this one turned out with only three items!
- one chocolate item - a bunny or a bar is always great!
- one baked good (store bought or homemade) This rice krispy is from Foxtrot, and I'm hoping that I get a bite!
- one non-perishable gift (can you tell I love monogrammed mugs...and fill it with chocolate eggs, of course!