It's time to start thinking about gift giving and the holiday season that is just around the corner! I can't believe Thanksgiving is here, but I'm excited to go home for a few days to celebrate. I get a lot of questions about what makeup and skincare I use, so I wanted to start my gift guides with a beauty guide! I love getting beauty tools and new products in my stocking, so I'm sharing the products that I use everyday along with a few giftable beauty items!
1. Charlotte Tilbury Glow Palette - I use this palette everyday and it truly has everything you need for a natural glowing 5 minute face!
2. Drybar Triple Sec - texturizes, refreshes, and amplifies. I just bought the travel size to test it this week and am obsessed (and haven't washed my hair in days!).
3. Essie Nail Polish "In the Lobby" - you have to update your nail color wardrobe just like your clothing wardrobe and rich colors like this one are perfect for the holidays.
4. Chanel Volume Mascara - I always try new mascaras, but keep coming back to Chanel Le Volume. Small bristles to catch even the tiniest eyelashes! Use with a lash curler for amazing volume!
5. Philosophy Makeup Remover Wipes - I'm all about keeping things as simple as possible, so I love using makeup remover wipes before washing my face at night! These don't leave your face greasy and are so gentle!
6. Charlotte Tilbury Kissable Lips "Penelope Pink" - this lipstick is my GO TO! I wear this shade everyday and layer gloss on top if I need a little more color for a special occasion. CT lipstick is my favorite right now and doesn't dry out your lips at all!
7. MAC Brush Set - I don't have this exact set, but I do use MAC brushes and love them; if you don't have quality brushes, it's a great idea to upgrade or refresh your set.
8. Clinique Chubby Stick - If I need moisture but don't want to be exact, I'll use a chubby stick; it's more like a lip balm than lipstick, so it's easy to apply on the go, which I love! It comes is so many colors and is a great gift for friends and fam!
9. Clinique Eye Makeup Remover - I like to have a separate eye makeup remover for those days when I'm especially wearing a lot of eye makeup. I love that this one comes in a travel size and doesn't leak!
Most of my beauty products come from Nordstrom because when I run out, I can buy online and pickup in store; they even deliver to my car if I call ahead! Can't beat that convenience and instant gratification!